The War is Over, War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam2010
12 1/2 in. x 14 1/2 in. (31.75 cm x 36.83 cm)
Binh Danh, Asian American, b. 1977
In this series, Danh brings our attention to a wide array of subjects, including the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, collections of unexploded ordnances in both Viet Nam and Laos, and the site of the My Lai Massacre, all of which illustrate the everlasting effects of the war in the present landscape.
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Binh Danh: Collecting Memories Mills College Art Museum , 8/21/2010 - 12/12/2010
- Cross Section: Recent Acquisitions Mills College Art Museum , 7/16/2014 - 8/31/2014
- Mirror Dimensions: 11 1/4 in. x 8 1/4 in. (28.58 cm x 20.96 cm)
- Frame Dimensions: 14 in. x 16 in. x 1 1/2 in. (35.56 cm x 40.64 cm x 3.81 cm)
- Sheet Dimensions: 12 1/2 x 14 1/2 in. (31.75 x 36.83 cm)
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Lori Chinn and Moira Roth. Binh Danh: Collecting Memories. Binh Danh: Collecting Memories Mills College Art Museum. Oakland, CA, 2010
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: [Objects]Object Type is "Photography and Video" and [Objects]Century is "21st Century" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Binh Danh".