Jomon/Yayoi earthenware pot500-1000 B.C.
1000 BCE-500 CE
6 x 5 3/4 in. (15.2 x 14.6 cm)
Object Type: Ceramics
Creation Place: Asia, Japan
Medium and Support: Earthenware
Credit Line: Gift of Jeanne O'Brien in Memory of James and Mary Louise [James] O'Brien '34
Accession Number: 1993.4.23
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Earth, Fire & Brush: Japanese Ceramics & Scroll Paintings San Francisco State University , 11/15/1995 - 3/17/1996
- Unearthing Traditions: Japanese Expressions in Clay & Ink Museum Studies Program, San Francisco State University , 11/13/2000 - 12/8/2000
- Unearthing Traditions: Japanese Expressions in Clay & Ink Mills College Art Museum , 11/4/2001 - 12/21/2001
- Spout opening Dimensions: 1 7/8 in. (4.8 cm)
- Height and diameter Dimensions: 6 x 5 3/4 in. (15.24 x 14.61 cm)
Your current search criteria is: [Objects]Object Type is "Ceramics" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Japanese".